COMMUNITY SERVICE:Goddu Langlie Sandstrom PLLC is committed to public service. We believe that a thriving law practice requires us to support the community that is the foundation of our success. Goddu Langlie Sandstrom encourages its lawyers and staff to participate fully in our larger community and we are privileged to have clients who actively support the community as well. Among the community organizations that have benefited from the service of our lawyers on boards and committees are:
- Leadership San Juans
- Peace Island Volunteers
- Rotary International of Friday Harbor
- Soroptimist International of Friday Harbor
- San Juan Community Foundation Women's Fund
- San Juan Community Home Trust
- San Juan County Bar Association
- San Juan County Law Library
- San Juan EMS
- San Juan Fire District #3
- San Juan Island Library District
- San Juan Islands Agricultural Guild
- United Way of San Juan County
We provide accessible legal services for non-profits and individuals by offering discounted rates to qualifying non-profits and reduced fee or free legal services to many individuals with limited means.
Goddu Langlie Sandstrom is a member of the San Juan Island Chamber of Commerce.
Our lawyers are available to speak to community groups on topics of general legal interest such as estate planning or business formation.